Maths Refresher PSME 2018
- Collection of useful topics
- Matrices and linear algebra
- Probability and statistics
I have consulted and used exercises from the following textbooks:
- Chiang, A.C. and Wainwright, K., 2005. Fundamental methods of mathematical economics. McGraw-Hill
- Dowling, E.T., 2011. Schaum’s Outline of Introduction to Mathematical Economics, 3rd Edition. McGraw-Hill Education.
- Sydsæter, K., Hammond P. and Strøm, A., 2012. Essential Mathematics for Economic Analysis, 4th Edition. Pearson.
- Simon, C.P. and Blume, L., 1994. Mathematics for economists (Vol. 7). New York: Norton.